
It is 10:48 and i am here at Gate 14 waiting for my plane to board at 12:37.. Flight3405. I am sitting here on the floor of the airport listening to the New Coldplay Cd Viva La Vida. I was amazed how quick i went through all the lines to get to this point in my journey. My parent dropped me off at 10:30 so it took me 15mins to get through everything. All the FSA were really nice, the guy that took my luggage asked me what BKK was? i said Bangkok Thailand. He was like wow that cool. why are you going there, i told him for a mission internship. He was a little like shocked of what i said. He said he didnt think that people still did that. I laughed and said yeah most of my school does. He said that is cool said I hope that you have great reading material i was like Yep.. lol. The reading material is the book that i NEED to read for my internship. Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis. I am really excited to read it( thanks Mom for the book). Yeah my parents seem ok today. Most of the time we they dropped me off at the airport they would cry and hug me till i could not breath. This time they seem like ok with everything, maybe it is the peace that i have been praying about for them in letting me go, or could be that they are ready for their little girl to leave the nest. Who Knows. I can tell you that it final set in. It is all the excitement, nerves, and just pure joy to be going on this trip right now. I was just thinking about what the FSA person said to me, I didnt know that people still did that. This is a great opportunity to be here right now and go overseas so one main goal to find God, but also to show God to others.. i cant wait till i am there.. ..... .. ... .......
1 comment:
I am so proud of you Abbey!! Have fun and stay safe!! See you in August!!
Post a Comment