Thursday, June 19, 2008

Third Leg of the Trip: Stuck in the Middle...



Already it seems like I am emergeing in a different culture as everyone around me is either from japan or hongkong there is so many people going to be on this plane I wonder how this is going to worl. So I figure it out this is a double plane.. MY FIRST ONE..so I was sitting with a little girl from theDET area that was going to Tokyo to see her gradmam it was nice to talk to her for the time I had but a lady switched with her to be with her dad it was really nice of her. Later I found out that she ids from japen but her husband works with Toyda cars in Indianan and she is going out to she her family and next time leaving her daughter that growup in Japen but moved to Indiana didn’t like the schools here so she moved back to Japen.  So I figure something else out, I am going to be written in this also because no one really speaks English around me… It is ok but writing wourl be good for me. I know how it is now for a forgien person to be in America It must be hard sitting in sileces right now I am sit next toguy from Gua.. we talked for a little after the flight was almost done.. but he looked like a ruff man that has been everywhere she looks like a well dress high fasion women, but I am stuck in the middle. And the middle I am right now from American Culture to Asia culture.. it is soething that Professor Jenny Duncan talked about in Intercutltral communication. The culture stock is starts with a different language. First on the mototor as they are speacking American, japenes, Chinesses and Korean. NO ES lol nope we are going to Asia hear we go

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey,
Mom told me you made it...awesome. Sleep is good!!

I will be on Skype at 9am here, it would be cool if you could get on and talk face to face at that time with us...and send us a video or 2 ;)

have fun!!